Brewer Magazine is seeking a National Media Consultant. This is an entry level telecommunication job with minimum travel. It Requires sales calls presentation, as well as creative and thorough follow-up for every call; interacts extensively with agencies and clients to determine key marketing issues for all accounts; maintains and improves advertising revenue and share-of-market. Ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in generating cross-platform advertising sales. Ideal candidate must be inventive and entrepreneurial in approach to generating business, maintain strong agency/client contacts at all levels and have excellent presentation skills. He/she will have an optimistic, can-do attitude that represents the spirit of the brand. The ideal candidate should have a passion for brewing or craft brewing. Industry knowledge would be preferred, but not necessary.
• Key to the position is driving revenue across all platforms.
• Target new and existing clients for increased sales and client relations.
• Consultative sales approach from sales call preparation, creative and thorough follow- up for every meeting.
• Interact extensively with agencies and clients to determine key initiatives for all accounts.
• Build and maintain strong client and agency relationships at all levels.
• Use various sales aides, presentations, research, marketing and all resources to help effectively deliver sales message to clients.
• Cross collaboration with editorial and other areas.
• Provide accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, paperwork/administration.
• Experience in advertising/media sales with a minimum 1 year integrated sales experience is preferred, but not required.
• Superior sales skills, with results-oriented track record and proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Excellent presentation and organizational skills required.
• Extensive list of prior high level contacts in the sales category required.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your thoughts on the publication (BrewerMag.com) and the industry as a whole to Tyler@thebrewermagazine.com. Any resumes without cover letters will immediately be rejected.